Certified Personal Photo Organizers offer a wide-range of photo creation, organization and management services. Their services range from simply helping you with a system to sort and organize your photos to taking on large projects that involve a lifetime of photos. How much they are involved is up to you! They can provide you with systems and solutions for you to do it yourself, work alongside you or completely take over and do it all for you.
How a photo organizer can help you:
- Editing and organizing digital and printed photos
- Design and publish traditional or digital photography books
- Design and publish video slideshows
- Scanning prints and slides
- Converting outdated media into viewable formats
- Creating one of a kind photo gifts
- Installing back up systems
- Technology instruction/education
- Photo retouching and restoration
And much more!
Along with these services, they also apply their expertise to help you understand how to get organized and make good decisions about which photos to use or delete and how to best showcase your photographs.