What services do our professional photographers provide?
- Your photographer discusses your wishes and books your session.
- After your session an appointment is made for you to visit the SwickPix studio to see the previews.
- Before you arrive for your appointment, your photographer prepares your photos for viewing.
At your appointment your photographer shows you the previews on a large screen TV, helps you edit to your favorites, answers any editing questions you might have and takes your order. Allow maximum 2 hours to accomplish this appointment. Online proofing and screen sharing are provided for out-of-town clients or to accommodate busy schedules.
- Before your prints are ordered with our professional lab, your photographer retouches your files with their standard post production details, in addition to anything that you have requested.
- Your photographer places your print order with our lab. The relationship with our lab has been developed to print consistently for each photographers style, time and time again.
- Your photographer checks in your prints from the lab, verifies retouching, color and cropping and then contacts you to deliver your photographs.